Wednesday, November 1, 2023

DARLING CRYSTALS By Eyestar7

I am every crystal, a sparkling symphony,
Harnessing magick to heal the illusions that be.
With balanced fusion, I radiate far and wide,
A beacon of light, on which souls can rely.

In the depths of darkness, where shadows reside,
I am the luminescence, where hope can’t hide.
Each facet, a prism, refracting divine grace,
Dispelling the ills that cloud every space.

With amethyst’s calm, I ease troubled minds,
Transmuting chaos into peace that binds.
Rose quartz’s tenderness, I offer with care,
Healing hearts wounded by life’s wear and tear.

Citrine’s golden warmth, I channel with might,
Igniting a fire, bringing forth inner light.
Clear quartz’s clarity, I bring to the fray,
Banishing confusion, guiding lost souls their way.

Emerald’s verdant embrace, I tenderly bestow,
Restoring balance, where imbalance did grow.
Soothing sapphire whispers, I carry on the breeze,
Bringing solace to those who yearn for ease.

Ruby’s passionate flame, I ignite deep within,
Awakening desires, igniting passions akin.
Opal’s ethereal glow, I shimmer and shine,
Unveiling truths hidden, with mystical design.

Turquoise’s sacred wisdom, I impart with grace,
Guiding seekers on their spiritual chase.
Obsidian’s protective shield, I cast in defense,
Safekeeping hearts from harm, with resolute sense.

I am every crystal, a conduit of light,
Transcending boundaries, breaking through night.
With magickal essence, I heal and restore,
Bringing harmony and love to every shore.

So let me embrace you, in this balanced fusion,
And unravel the illusions that cause confusion.
For I am every crystal, divinely ordained,
To heal, to uplift, until all is attained.

No comments:

Post a Comment